So, the day started off at 3:30 am. You heard me!!! Aiden woke me up to ask if it was time to go to the Disneyland Choc Walk. I looked at the clock and said, "No!! Go back to sleep". He proceeded with "But I need to pee", "I'm thirsty", "Mom, I stink! I think I need a bath".
We didn't go back to sleep. At 4:15 am the alarm went off ...

This is us sitting outside Disneyland's entrace at 5:10 am. We were the 8th car in the parking lot, I don't think we have ever parked so good EVER.


With the sun starting to rise, Disneyland finally opens its doors. Of 13,000 walkers, we were in the front row. I guess I should be thanking the little bugger for getting up so early.

Of course, this is Disneyland, ALL the characters were out. Aiden had a moment of blowing kisses back and forth with Snow White; he jumped side by side with some of the flowers from Alice and Wonderland; he gave high fives and hugs to Sulley and Boo (Monsters, Inc.); and Princess Ada (Bugg's Life) gave him a kiss on the forehead while Flick gave him a leaf hat.

We finished the 3 mile walk around 8:00 am - Chris & Ella are still in bed. We had two hours to kill before Disney's rides opened, so we hung out in the Lego Store.

Disneyland in all was able to raise $1.5 million to donate to the children at CHOC.
Thank you everyone for your support.
No comments:
Post a Comment