Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Puppies ...

These are the newest additions (temporary of course) to our family.
Meet Chocolate, Vanilla and Jamoca.
Lady seemed a little funny all day Thursday; she didn't eat and just rooted around the whole house looking for a cozy spot. Chris went to bed at midnight and when I got up on Friday at 6, she didn't get up to go outside. I turned on the lights and there they were.
Contrary to popular belief, Lady is a doting mother and only goes out to quickly "wee" and runs back in to her little guys.
After a quick trip to the vet we learned that Lady and the puppies are all doing well. These puppies squeak A LOT.


I just can't believe this is in MY house ... this goes on the list of things I NEVER thought the family would experience. Aiden thinks this is the coolest thing ever!
Two boys and One Girl!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats!!!!! i love all your updates... your family is adorable!

xo