Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Called ...

There are few free services in the world but I'm happy to report that KOST 103.5 supplies the "Real" Santa that calls children; then it is aired on the radio. So, on Saturday at 12:15 pm, the phone rang and it was the big guy himself. He and Aiden spoke for a long while and it is being aired on this morning, Monday at 7:50 am. For those of you who think lying to our children about Santa Clause is wrong, I totally agree, but just look at the complete joy you see in his face. How can anyone deny that little man a little magic?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how CUTE! I BELIVE!!!!!!
Can I have your address so I can send you a Christmas card.

Anonymous said...

I BELIEVE!!!!! I mean

Martine said...

His Face says it all!! Absolutely fantastic thats what its all about... Have a great xmas and I look forward to seeing more photos x x x

Heather said...

that is priceless... what a cutie