
Ella and Daddy at the park one evening when Aiden was out with Manda. She's fearless and actually climbed up there to meet her dad. It may not look high, but it is about 6 feet.

My son graduated from Orange belt to Orange belt Leader.


For those of you who don't know, Aiden is a big fat G-I-R-L when it comes to trying anything new. So, I allowed him this lolly pop (something I would never do) as a reward for riding Star Tours at Disneyland (something he would never do). It did take two different attempts to actually get him on the ride, but when it was over he said "Mom, that was awesome".

Exhausted as can be, he went to the Dodger Game with his father on Mother's Day. He was reluctant to leave my side, but I told him I really needed a Dodger dog, with no mustard, for Mother's Day.
1 comment:
your kids are so cute!!! congrats to the orange belt leader!! that is awesome! i'm glad you guys had fun at disney...
miss you guys.
Post a Comment